Last Updated: 05/18/21
- If you test positive for COVID, you must:
- It has been at least 10 days since your symptoms first appeared; AND
- It has been at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication; AND
- Your other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving (loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation)
- NOT come to practice or events
- Self-isolate for at least 10 days;
- Report the positive result to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You may return to practice or events if:
- If you had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, you must NOT come to practice until:
- You have quarantined for at least 10 days after your last contact with the positive individual; -or-
- You have quarantined for at least 7 days after your last contact with the positive individual WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT from a PCR test that was administered NO EARLIER THAN 5 DAYS from last contact with the positive individual.
- If you attended a wrestling event that Mavericks coaches deem to have put you at risk of contracting COVID, you:
- Will be notified by the Mavericks coaching staff;
- May return to practice and events after 10 days of quarantine without having to obtain a negative PCR test (if you are symptom-free); or
- May return to practice and events after 7 days of quarantine if you can provide negative PCR test result (if you are symptom-free). The PCR test must have been administered no earlier than 5 days after the possible exposure occurred.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID, do NOT come to practice or events. You must stay home from practice or events until you have:
- Received a negative PCR test; OR
- Self-quarantine at least 10 days since your symptoms started
- If you test negative for COVID, but still feel ill, do NOT come to practice or an event until after you have been symptom-free for 72 hours.
- There will be NO spectators during practice.
- Spectator guidelines for any events held at the Mavericks facility will be determined on a case-by-case-basis
- Masks are no longer required at the Mavericks facility.
- Everyone entering the facility must sanitize their hands with the hand sanitizer provided in the foyer.
SCREENING & WAIVERS:
Everyone entering the facility must pass COVID screening. Screening includes:
- A temperature check (anyone that has a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed into the facility); and
- A COVID questionnaire:
- Members will complete their questionnaire on our check-in software.
- Non-members will complete a verbal questionnaire
Anyone failing the COVID screening NOT be allowed into the facility
Everyone entering the facility must sign a COVID Waiver.
- Members completed this task electronically when they registered for the club.
- Non-members must sign printed COVID waivers when entering the facility.
- Mats will be cleaned before/after every practice session.
- Mats will be cleaned before/after every event.
- Frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, toilet, sink, light switches, etc.) will be disinfected every day